Another Sunday...Another Bar B Q...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

it's sunday so of course i went to church...we've had a very cool weekend (upper 70s, lower 80s) so i've been shorts free all weekend...

here's the FOTD...i wanted to try out some of the makeup i purchased yesterday...





i went pretty simple with the outfit...the clothes are from ON & the shoes are from my haul yesterday & are by Wild Diva...

there are two services & me & my sister usually go to the 10 am service...so to our suprise we walked in the house to the display of a brand new grill...so that definitely meant we were eating barbque once again (i have been to a barbque at least once a weekend since i've been home from school) i wasn't complaining...so my mother threw my yummy soy products on the grill & then their dead animal (not to be so blunt) & qued away!

here are some pics of what was cooked...minus the chicken, bc it was still grilling...

my soy yumminess...


what the others ate...




i had to get out of my jeans & into my comfy vicky's pink sweats to fully enjoy all that would hit my taste buds...

i had started reading the third book today & decided to go upstairs to see where everyone was & to my delight my nostrils were greeted by the wonderful smell of CHOCOLATE! so of course i was happy...who doesn't like brownies (especially with walnuts in them...yum!)

YUMMMMM...BROWNIESSSSS...


but that was basically the day...tomorrow is monday meaning work...but 3 more weeks & i'll be moving to a new chapter once again...hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

Stay oh so Chic!
MUAH!

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP