Relaxful Sunday...

Sunday, July 6, 2008

it's sunday so that means it's time for church...bc it's 1st sunday we had a jam packed service, but still got out on time (a lil early)
this is what my makeup was looking like...i used my HIP riotous & metallic duo gunmetal...





this is what i wore today...the shirt is from H&M, the pants Old Navy & the shoes Wild Diva (got them @ Bare Feet Shoes...LOVE THEM!)







Stay oh so Chic!
MUAH!

_________________________________________
_____________________________________________

today was eventful, not really relaxful, but...my family had planned this family softball game for today...it was fun & i was one of the coaches...everything was fine until i got hit in the head with a bat! i think i may have suffered a mild concusion...all in all i'm feeling okay...here are some pics from the day...

the shorts & sandals are from Old Navy, the hat from Vicky's & i made the shirt...


me & my younger sister...


me, my sis & cousin...


my team on the field...


the other team (they cheated & won, but we were killing them)

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP