Wish it Was the Weekend Already...

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

no pics today unfortunately...i stayed out late last night resulting in rushing this morning meaning no make up...it hit the mid 90s so it was beyond humid & i was so not feeling working today...

i haven't put in my 2 weeks notice yet...but the way things are going with my sales (as in down) they might let me go before i get the chance to resign myself (but i'm desperately praying that's not the case, bc i need these next couple of paychecks...)

but i saw this BEAUTIFUL yellow trench at ON that i absolutely want...sorry no pic for some reason it's not on the site...but i was browsing blogs and found a link to "Barack the Vote" tees! i'm so excited about this election, bc i actually get to vote...just missed the last one bc of my age...but i'm definitely getting the father to get me one...



i'm unsure if i will be wearing makeup for the next couple of days bc my eye is swollen and i'm assuming it's from my lack of sleep so...yea, but i've been on youtube, haven't really felt like posting a video...almost didn't post my most recent one...idk what's going on, but the subbies keep bouncing back and forth between 90 and 92...idk, but if it's doing anything at all it's becoming irritating...but the reason for not posting vids is lack of motivation honestly...hopefully it'll come soon from somewhere...

oh yea! tell me why my glasses broke! my beloved sunglasses! that's why i'm so hesitant to buy really expensive ones, bc my glasses always break somehow...my brother or sister had hit them and it made the screw on the left side a lil shakey but i didn't pay it any mind...well this morning rushing i knocked them on the floor and the screw came out! i can't find the screw, but i plan on buying one to fix them...but i'm still upset :(

Stay oh so Chic!
MUAH!

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP