Friday was only 2 Days Ago...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

WHIP OUT THE GOOD STUFF!?

so friday was sooo depressing! i had so much drama with school and registering...the devil is trying to keep me down here and it's not happening!

but the bf was nice and wanted to cheer me up so we went out to eat...i love my food!

here's my EOTN...i pulled out the jesse's girl and my pink hip metallic duo...





my outfit for the night...cute & casual



vs pink tee...$22.50
jeans...ON $25
a.e. scarf...$20
cl boots...on sale $39.99

we went to best buy and then had to find somewhere without a long wait to eat...i wanted cracker barrel, but there was a 40 MINUTE WAIT! so we decided to go to ruby tuesday's, but they were CLOSED DOWN! i was like can this day get ANY more worse...

walking into best buy...


after stopping at walmart and having a short argument he just pulled up to this restaurant called ryan's. neither one of us knew what this place was so we went in and it was a buffet! i don't particularily care for buffets...idk, something about so many people hovering over the food and it sitting out so long...but i actually like it! the dessert WAS NOT good, except fot the ice cream, but everthing else i ate was pretty good...

the restaurant...
in the car...


so that was about it for my weekend...i had to work yesterday so didn't do much but lounge around and make a video...hope your weekend great & good luck on finals!

Stay oh so Chic!

MUAH!

2 ponderers:

Yas December 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Noo...Ruby Tuesdays closed?? I love Ruby Tuesdays. I would have been devastated too! But buffets...I am a huge fan. Or maybe just a pig but I love em. And you look fab. Jessie's Girl has amazing colors. And those boots!! Looking good!

Eva December 7, 2008 at 8:49 PM  

lol, yea i love my food too! but thank you so much, those boots are a new fav!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP