Another Winter Storm

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my area was one of the areas affected by the winter storm that hit yesterday and is still going strong. we had a big ice storm last year around this time that shut the schools down. school was canceled today, but the bf still had to work. he had to drive my car since his isn't working...he got stuck this morning but we were able to get the car out of the hole.

i had just finished watching "bad girls club" and was starting in on "the real housewives of orange county" but i couldn't really concentrate because i heard this car making all of this noise outside. after 30 minutes i got frustrated and went to look outside and saw the bf trying to shovel my car out of the snow...

so i had to put on clothes and go help him, i took over shoveling after a while and we were able to move the car a few feet,
but i gave up because the cold was getting to me. i broke a nail on my right middle finger, my left ring finger is swollen and i'll probably be sick for the first time this season...

my poor car's still out there stuck, but luckily they canceled school for tomorrow...i can still hear the ice hitting the windows.

2 ponderers:

Yas January 28, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

OMG look at that snow. Talk about a rough day babe. I remember growing up with snow like that and shoveling damn cold snow and it was no fun. Does your finger hurt? I hope it warms up and that you're able to clear a path soon. Sending toasty hugs!

Eva January 28, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

thanks, my finger is better this morning, but the snow/ice is worst so it'll be a while before i can move my car.

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP