MIA/Spring Favs So Far

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where you Been?

i know, i know...it's been a minute, but i'm still without my computer (need a new charger) and school has been kicking my butt lately...

but i have been browsing and will soon be buying a couple of springy things that i've recently seen and love. MAC released the HK collection, and while i love HK i am broke...so once i have the funds, if what i originally wanted is still available then i'll get it...

but one collection that i'm absolutely loving that i will most def get before the HK is creamteam! the lipstick and lipglass that i want is LAVENDER WHIP and EVER SO RICH...this lilac-esque purple is so in for spring and is one of the colors i'll be wearing in the future months.



since i'm currently in the boons i have to order mac online...the lipstick is sold out on the mac website, but i did find it on a department store's website, so i will be getting that...

another color that i'm def wearing this spring is yellow! i got my email from sephora talking about their new spring nail polishes and the yellow definately popped.



so i'm beyond ready for the bright colors and fun in the sun, but how about you? let me know what colors you're craving to wear during the upcoming seasono! leave a comment below!

Stay oh so Chic!

MUAH!

4 ponderers:

Midwest Beauty February 16, 2009 at 1:30 AM  

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog and its so great.

I too live in the boonies (Urbana). What did you think about the Blonde, Brunette, Redhead collection?

Eva February 16, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Thank you!

I thought the collection was okay and I actually liked the lip products for the blondes more. I just think the colors popped more. The others were similar to colors I already had.

Yas February 17, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

The Creamteam colors no doubt are delish! MAC is killin me with all of these amazing collections!

Eva February 17, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

i know, right!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP