Style on a Budget!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

So I have been doing a lot of bargain shopping...my thing is if I find it on clearance and I like AND I have the money for it, then get it!  I'm not going to post everything I got, but something I will talk about is the great deal I got on some style books.  The Waldenbooks near me, I believe, is closing in less than ten days.  I didn't know about it until I went in today and the store was just about empty.  Everything was AT LEAST 60% off.  



I was really looking for fiction books, but I happened to go near the self help books and found these style books...I couldn't pass it by, so I go the five pictured for $40!  I saved about $70...Style books can give you a lot of good information, especially if it's something you want to get into professionally or as a hobby for yourself personally.  I may do some reviews as I read through them, I don't know yet...but just wanted to let you all know about the deal I got.

Stay oh so Chic!

Eva 


books purchased: That Extra Half an Inch by Victoria Beckham, Fierce Style by Christian Siriano, The Little Black Book of Style, The One Hundred and The Style Stratgey all by Nina Garcia

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP