Time for a Lil Change...

Saturday, July 26, 2008

today i decided to deep condition my hair, bc i wanted to try the Dr. Miracle's Deep Conditioner...the only difference from what i regularly use is that it tingles the scalp and doesn't really smell like anything. i am trying their Temple and Nape Balm, bc i heard it actually works...i've been using it since wednesday and you have to follow the directions for 30 days, so we soon shall see...


still on hair i've been thinking about dying mine...i used to want red hair when i was really younger, then quickly got over that phase when i cut my hair...i like the color of my hair, but i'm feeling like a lil change. so while in CVS picking up HIP products for the BOGOF, i went through the hair isle and picked up Creme of Natures color in cinnamon brown...i really love their products and trust them, so i'm going to give it a try. i don't know when exactly i will dye my hair since i just washed it, but maybe sometime next week...




i did pick up two of HIP's liquids lip colors in splendid and reserved...both very nudish colors, still debating on getting the orange one...

Stay oh so Chic!
MUAH!

2 ponderers:

Ms. Vanessa July 27, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

I use Dr. miracle's and they work!!!! I used the relaxer, combined with the shampoo and all that other daily stuff and my hair grew like crazy! I cut my hair off afterwards just so I can start with some healthy hair, but it's a good buy overall.

Eva July 27, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

thanks! now i definitely want to try more of their products!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP