OMG!..SLB!& Hair

Saturday, October 25, 2008


so i read the book The Secret Life of Bees since my mother got it for me and i actually loved it! the story is captivating and you feel like you're there with the women going through their struggles. since i read the book i naturally wanted to see the movie last week, but that didn't happen...but i do poan to see it soon.

on a SAD note...i found out about Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother's murder through a text last night (friday) at work. i didn't want to believe it, but it's obviously true and i feel it's truly sad and i'm praying for her and her family and that her nephew returns home safely.

----------------------------------------------

i came across the keeping it simple sista blog and i an excited about getting my hair to an even healthier state. i've been doing my own relaxers, especially since i'm at school and i don't want to pay nor have the money for going to the shop, but i've been doing them and trimming my ends. i want to try out the unrefined shea butter and coconut oil and see how long i can get my hair. i don't want it too long, but atleast to the top of my bra strap...i think that's realistic.

i've been using the olive oil relaxer, but it's time for another one, been about 10 weeks, and i decided to try creme of nature's relaxer since i love their ohter products...i'll try to document my hair progress and post pics of my "hair journey" and should be relaxing my hair this weekend...

Stay oh so Chic! & keep j. hud and her family in your prayers!

MUAH!

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP