All I Want for Christmas...

Friday, December 19, 2008

I Want...

i don't really want much for christmas, you could just give me money or a couple of gift cards and i'd be a happy lil lady...but if you did want to know what i wanted for christmas just look below...


christmas wishlist by divamee

the bf is already getting the touch and my parents are a little iffy on the camera ( i mean it is a $300 camera) so i might just get it as a present for myself. i know, i know! you're a fashionista! no clothes, shoes or even a bag?! i'm also very picky so people already know just give me the cash or the card. and often i don't like to go through what i like and don't like, because it can get long and complicated for the other person, so they just provide the funds for me to do it on my own...

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP