Almost Done with Finals!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY!

i'm so glad this week is almost over! my last final is tomorrow at 12:50, wish me luck! it shouldn't be too bad though!

i did another FOTD for you ladies...i noticed that i've been using a lot of makeup that i haven'[t used in a while. i had to pull out my pink e/s from sinful colrs and do something with that today with none other than a nude lip...



i also did another vid today...this one is short, but the one i originally did i didn't check if my head could be seen, so the top part of me was cut off. i just did a video to show my braid out results since i re-did that hot mess of a two strand twist out...that was not hot! but here's the short vid!




Stay oh so Chic!

MUAH!

2 ponderers:

Yas December 11, 2008 at 9:08 PM  

amazing look...its sexy but delicate so I love it.

Eva December 12, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

lol, thank you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP