Hi, My Name is Eva & I Like to Spend Money...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

EBAY is ADDICTIVE!

because the economy is in the ruts my job has been drastically cutting hours (so i'm looking for a second job) but i haven't been doing anything all week, outside of job hunting, but online window shopping. i got some moolah today and had one of my many impulsive buying attacks...i know it's sad :(

but, i see it as being things i actually needed...i got my ipod touch yesterday and it needs to be protected. i figured that out last night and today, because all i did was...

listen to music & play games...

so i went on ebay and found this pink case that i wanted that was on apple.com for $30 and i only had to shell out $20 plus free shipping! then i said, "well the screen has to be protected too..." so i found screen protectors that retailed for $15 for only $1 plus $2.99 shipping. so i said, "okay eva, you're done!" but as i proceeded to leave the ebay's home page something caught my eye...OBAMA TEES! i actually didn't think i would find anything i wanted for a reasonable price, but i did...the cutest tee with his face and president under for only $8.98 & free shipping!

yep, so i admit, i have a problem and i'm working on it...that's why i'm holding off buy a case for my camera even though i found on for $9.98 & free shipping. but i'm going to hold off for a littly bit...or maybe not!

Stay oh so Chic!


MUAH!

2 ponderers:

Jennifer from Toronto - Spiced Beauty January 9, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Umm I love to spend.
I have a problem as well but I only shopped once in '09!
I'm happy for myself..

Eva January 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

lucky, lol, i've barely been in 2009 & i've already spent too much!

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP