I Was Just Wondering...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

what's so special about your guy's t-shirt...?


When You're Not Here (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt)
I Wish You Were Here (To Take Off Your T-Shirt) After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) Wake Up In Your T-Shirt, Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne When I Need Your Feel (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) I Need Help (To Take Off Your T-Shirt) After We Make Love (I Sleep In Your T-Shirt) Wake Up In Your T-Shirt, Still Smell The Scent Of Your Cologne

-destiny's child.t-shirt

i mean, what is it about a girl wearing her guys t-shirt that makes her feel oh so sexy or want to write/sing a song about it...destiny's child was not the first and definitely not the last to sing a song about a guy's t-shirt...

this crossed my mind while deep conditioning in the bf's tee...

see what i mean? idk, what do you guys think...let me know!

0 ponderers:

  © Free Blogger Templates Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP